of the immune system and of the means through which the mechanisms of immunity
act in a wide range of clinical conditions, including protection against
infectious agents, rejection of tumors, transplantation of tissue and organs,
autoimmune and other immunopathologic conditions, and allergy.
Associations, and Agencies|
- American Academy of Allergy,
Asthma, & Immunology
- The AAAAI is the largest professional organization
devoted to allergy, asthma, and immunology. Their website
contains information for medical specialists as wells as
patients, including pollen counts and an allergy report.
Association of Immunologists
- American Autoimmune Related
Diseases Association, Inc.
- British Society for
- Clinical Immunology
Society of Reproductive and Developmental Immunology
- Joint Council of Allergy,
Asthma, & Clinical Immunology
- The JCAAI website contains grant announcements and links
to other immunology sites as well as other items of
Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- One of the National Institutes of Health, this is the
home page for the National Institute of Allergy and